Sunday, April 3, 2011

Just because...

Just because you don't see my tears... Doesn't mean I don't cry several times a day.
Just because you don't hear me talk... Doesn't mean I am not thinking about him constantly.
Just because you got on with your life... Doesn't mean I ever will.
Just because you stopped talking about him... Doesn't mean I don't wonder if you think of him.
Just because you think I'm 'okay' now... Doesn't mean I am.
Just because you don't call anymore... Doesn't mean I don't wish you would.
Just because Maxxton isn't here, doesn't mean he isn't my baby.

I am sick of people not acknowledging him, talking about him or letting his memory keep him alive... Me alive... I will never let his memory die. I need him in my life. Whether his body is here or not. I will never let Raxton feel like Maxxton isn't his baby brother. 


No comments:

Post a Comment