Friday, March 25, 2011

8 Month Nightmare

Today is 8 months since we woke up to find my little Maxxton asleep forever. and last night I had this really horrible dream. I don't usually have dreams like this, and I have never had panic attacks but I woke up in the middle of the night freaking out... My dream was, Me, Raxton (my 3 yr old) and Maxxton (my angel) were at a carnival of some sort. They were having a parade so I was telling Raxton to come with me and see the floats. Once we got over there, I noticed Maxxton wasn't with us.. I started freaking out looking all over for him. I had everyone looking for my baby. Hours went by and I still couldn't find him... That's when I woke up, freaking out. It's been a really emotional day. I am not looking forward to his 1 yr bday or 1 yr Angel mark... People tell me it will get easier but I just can't imagine how that is possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment